OUR MISSION AND APPROACH
Shahid Hussain Foundation is committed to engaging communities to achieve positive outcomes in public health, healthcare access, and greater equity in education. We believe in pursuing this through encouraging research, debate, dialogue and discussion; we also believe in lending support to institutions which share our goals and mission.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Improving Access and Equitability
- We continue our financial support to the Shalamar Hospital, committed to its’ belief in affordable and reliable healthcare for all.
- Our strong belief in equity is mirrored by the National Outreach Program at LUMS, which we continue to support.
- Lending our support to other initiatives:
Public Health Research
- Public Health Research Grants 2018/19
- Conferences and Symposiums
- Publishing – “Pakistan Public Health Research and Practice”